Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Morinville

Job Opening: Electrical Controls Engineer, PA

1 post in this topic

Seeking Electrical controls engineer with experience in ground up design and fabrication of controls. My ideal engineer would have experience in designing machine controls from the ground up. The company is automating and adding robotic components to the manufacturing line and needs someone who can assist in creating new controls. This is a controls creation position. You will also maintain existing controls but the majority of the workload is design and assembly of your own custom controls. Control Engineer?s relevant experience should include A Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering (extensive experience may be subsituted for degree) 3 years related experience Experience writing PLC programs for equipment Experience troubleshooting PLC programs and equipment Experience with Control Logix a plus Experience with selecting installing and troubleshooting servo motion control a plus Experience with Vision inspection systems a plus Experience with Allen Bradley PLC?s, data acquisition and supervisory control systems a plus. Location is Meadville, PA. Pay is aggressive. Benefits are generous. Relo allowances are negotiable. If you are interested in confidentially discussing this opportunity in more detail feel free to contact me. If you know someone who may be interested, please forward my information. Best regards, Joe Morinville Senior Partner Morinville & Associates joe@morinville.net www.morinville.net