Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Van

Wanted: Omron Programmer for free lance work

2 posts in this topic

Overview Want to contract and experienced Omron PLC programmer to write FB's to communicate to Fuji FRENIC motor inverters via Modbus RTU. Equipment: * Omron CJ1M-CPU11 (or 12 if needed) * Omron SCU21-V1 * Fuji FRENIC Inverters (MINI and 5000G11S) Scope of Work The desired result is to have a set of FBs (Function Blocks) to simplify sending command data and reading monitoring data via Modbus RTU with Fuji motor inverters. The following functions must be implemented: * Set the inverters current frequency (S01) * Read the inverters current frequency (M06) * Set motor direction (S06) * Read output current (M11) and voltage (M12) * Read ALARM value * Reset ALARM Absolutely no blind command data communications. In other words, it is expected that the function block will confirm all command data communications with the inverter (i.e. check the inverters response to command data). The FB should return an error if the inverter doesn't respond within a reasonable time frame or returns and error code. As for monitor data communications, the FB should return an error if the inverter doesn't respond within a reasonable time frame . We are open to suggestions, recommendation and solutions. The end result is to have a simplified method of injecting code into ladder logic to control and monitor the inverters. What we are looking for is something similar to the Omron supplied inverter FB's for the 3G3MV and 3G3RV series inverters. We understand that the candidate will most likely not have a Fuji inverter to test with. We will have a PC configured for you to remote terminal into via the internet and run CX-Programmer to test your code. The PC will be connected to the PLC that will be connected to an inverter with a motor. Time Frame As usual we needed it yesterday - ASAP. Reference Documentation * Fuji FRENIC Mini RS485 MEH448 (best resource for Modbus communications) * Fuji FRENIC-5000G11S : Technical Information Manual MEHT544 (has more info on communications) * Fuji FRENIC-MINI : Instruction Manual INR-S147-0791C-e * Fuji Website: http://www.fujielectric.co.jp/fcs/fdm/eng/index.html Terms * We want a fixed price for this project. No hourly rates. * 50% will be forwarded upon receiving partial working code (i.e. submit ONE working function block, like read inverter frequency, to show your viable progress.). * Final 50% upon project completion. * Additional work will most certainly follow. * We can pay via direct deposit or paypal. This is real work. Please do not waste our time if this is not truly in your skill set. Please PM me here or contact me via email.

Have you found anyone for this work yet? Let me know if not, as it might be something I'm interested in.