Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shamus

WinCC Graphics

2 posts in this topic

Hello I am creating a WinCC project and would like to draw a graphic that essentially is a horizontal rectangle. I would then like to rotate the rectangle depending on an integer (0-35 degrees). I've been informed by Siemens Tech that this is impossible with the HMI I have (MP277) so i'm limited to drawing a horizontal rectangle & a rectangle rotated to 35 degrees in an external graphic application and inserting the graphic view using these files. I've started by using word and saving the file as a webpage. This as well as htm files creates a gif file for each rectangle which look ok in word. When i insert the graphic views in winCC the outlines look very jagged and depending on the line thickness sometimes don't appear. Can someone advise me as to whether i'm doing this correct way or using if using a gif is the best way forward. I tried using mspaint and bmp files but they end up with a black back ground which i can't get rid of with transparency option. many thanks Shamus

Does it support the .png format? If not, .gif should deal better with transparencies than .bmp.