Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
santiago

CPM1H to V7 communication problem

1 post in this topic

Hello guys, I am having problems communication from a CPM1H: Dip Switch Settings : all 1 to 6 off I have a CP1W-CIF11 on slot 2 : Dip switch Settings : all 1 to 6 off. The Inverter is a CIMR V7AZ The settings at the inverter are: n03=2, n04=6, n151=0, n152=0, n153=1, n154=2, n155=0, n156=10, n157=0. the PLC and inverter are connected by four wire RS422, I tried switching the terminator resistor on the inverter but also wont help. The inverter is blinking error CAL and on the error monitor U-15 the errors are CRC , parity and framming. The setings on the inverter are according to the FB seetings on the program. The Led on the CIF port on the PLC blinks OK. I am not so familiar with the CPM1H and the FB's. I am including the CX file of the testing program here. Thanx OK Guys problem solved I just forgot to change the communications self-test on the Inverter n56=35 back to 10 just one of those stupid errors that cost much time. thanks to all anyway SYS_HISH_V02_test.cxp Edited by santiago