Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gravitar

1747-L533: something new?

3 posts in this topic

I was asked by someone on ebay if I had a 1747-L533. I told him I was pretty sure they never made a 5/03 greater than the L532. I was handed a big plate of crow and shown this document: http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/i...pp020_-en-p.pdf So is this something new? the document is dated 2007. I'm really surprised A-B would come out with a new 5/03, it was my thought that they were moving the SLC 500 platform toward retirement!

I believe in the SLC500 area only the fixed chassis models are in the 'silver' program. I don't know if there are any announcements concerning the modular CPUs. Note this page Search for '1747'

you don't get much "detail" this way, but a quick method to check "what's available" is to start a new file in a current copy of the software ... like I said, it's not BEST way, but it's quick and easy - and sometimes that's all you need ... most of the software packages will also let you make a quick check of available I/O modules in much the same way ... just try looking under I/O Configuration ...