Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drjeckles

RSView Me RT versus RSView RT

1 post in this topic

I have several screens of HMI written using RSView ME, running in demo mode on a 6181 with a new hard drive and Windows 2000 loaded. The 6181 came with scads of RT software (older versions) and NT. I wanted the USB functionality to work better so installed a new larger HD and loaded Windows 2000. Alas, I am at a clients site and not at our shop, so would like to just be finished with this whole affair.... What are my options for picking up (buying) RSView ME RT for Windows 2000 (for less than 15 screens). Thanks Andrew Eckles Chief Scientist Atlanta Chemical Technologies BTW, At this point, I would gladly trade the license, box and original media of RSView ME (Enterprise Visualization) for a license and copy of the equivalent RT (assuming that one could wait until we finalized the HMI). We typically hire someone to help us write the code and then merely edit & debug it on site, so I was less knowledgeable about the various flavors and incompatibilities of the various RSView versions....