Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adeo

SCADA Package Comparison

1 post in this topic

Hi all, Curious to hear any feedback on the Cimplicity and Serck SCX SCADA packages. Having used neither of these I was hoping for some pluses and minuses of these systems against other packages. I have heard a fair amount of info on Cimplicity - seems to be quite popular and looks like it would be a good system. Not heard a lot on SCX though.... There are a few posts here that seem to list peoples favourites - nothing that seems to go into detail of why these are peoples favourites though. Ideally if you have experience in more than one package and wish to share your thoughts that would be great. I am familiar with Citect, Wonderware, RSView and Wizcon systems. If anyone can provide any comparitive feedback of any of these four versus either Cimplicity or SCX that would also be great. And please.... would prefer no comments from people who fly the flag for any of these packages that don't really have a comparison to other packages - I am trying to get as close as possible unbiased comments about the two in question. Also if possible try and keep to relative recent versions of these - say last 6 to 12 months versions (definately nothing over a couple of years old). Adeo