Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YBC

RSNetworx Add to Scan List Option grey'd out

3 posts in this topic

Hi I'm trying to setup a new device net Network. I'm able to go online in RSNetworx and browse the network. My 1747 SDN card show's up along with the Motoman NX100 for which i download'd the latest EDS file. For some reason i'm not able to add anything to the scanlist of the SDN Card. The option to add to scan list is greyed out, online and offline. Any ideas?

I think i know what the problem is. The motoman XFB01b controller is showing up as a device not as a slave and some how i need to configure it to be a slave in order to add to the scanlist of the 1747 SDN card. I'm new to device net so any suggestions would help. Thanx

I recently set up an A-B devicenet network with a Motoman NX100 controller. I am attaching the *.dnt and the proper *.eds file. Too, I am attaching the Motoman NX100 FXB01 instruction manual (section 5). This should help you with the configuration in RSNetworx. I was ONLY able to set 4 bytes for input and 4 bytes for output instead of the maximum 14 and 14. The eds file reflects this change. Motoman is aware of this issue and I still have an outstanding case number open with them. A_B_to_Motoman_NX100.dnt Motoman_NX100_147380_2.pdf AnyBus_S_DeviceNet_Rev_1_1.eds.txt Edited by 5150