About This File
ASComm IoT for .NET 7.0, 6.0, 5.0 & .NET Core developers. Class library for use in Visual Studio.NET to create HMI/SCADA apps that communicate with Modbus/TCP Server devices via Ethernet.
- Does not require OPC or 3rd party drivers
- Visual Studio.NET 2017, 2019 and 2022 compatible
- All .NET 7.0, .NET 6.0, .NET 5.0 & .NET Core 3.1+ targets are supported, including Web, Windows, console, and service apps.
- Runs on Windows, Linux & Android
- Extremely high performance - 5~10 mSec typical transaction time
- Supports Modbus functions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, and 24
- Address mode support includes: Zero-based, One-based, Modicon 5-digit (1, 10001, 30001, 40001), Modicon 6-digit (1, 100001, 300001, 400001)
- Abstract base classes allow you to write generic code that works with all drivers
- Synchronous and asynchronous read/write methods
- Data change notifications
- Provides common user interface across all driver classes
- No limit on number of devices or data points
- Multi-threaded for high data throughput
- Includes extensive help system
- Example applications with VB and C# source code included.
- Easily connect office systems to factory floor.
- Runtime-free for qualified applications
What's New in Version 1.3.2