About This File
The OMNI Flow Computer driver provides the ability to communicate with the OMNI 3000 and 6000 family of flow computers. It supports both real-time communications and Electronic Flow Measurement (EFM) for historical data. For real-time only communications, the OMNI Flow Computer driver can be purchased individually or as part of theOil and Gas Suite. For applications requiring EFM and real-time communications, the OMNI Flow Computer driver can be purchased as part of the EFM Suite. EFM capabilities include scheduling and exporting EFM History, Alarms, and Events data to industry standard and custom formats.
- OMNI.Net Client (Master) for communication with OMNI Slaves (Via standard PC serial ports, USB adapters; RTU and ASCII encapsulation in TCP/IP as well as Modbus TCP)
- Supports all OMNI devices which uses flavor of OMNI Protocol.
- Supports 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17 memory types
- Can read up to 128 Words of Input / Holding registers or 2000 Bits of Discrete Coils / Input coils in one transaction.
- Performance - 500mhz Pentium - 10 words: 15msecs - 100 words: 35msecs (avg)
- Full implementation of Class 0 and Class 1 OMNI protocol functions as well as a subset of the most commonly used Class 2 functions
This driver can be conviniently used with Visual Studio in development of complete large scale complex HMI/SCADA Systems. It can be used to perform advanced reporting MES, analytics, IoT, Big data type apps. One example is available to download here
For More Info
Overview of Parijat Drivers: Click here
Additional supporting Info about Parijat Drivers:Click here
Complete Related Driver options: Click here