About This File
.NET class library for use in Visual Studio.NET to create HMI/SCADA apps that communicate with Siemens S7-200, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, & S7-1500 PLCs via Ethernet.
- For .NET Framework 2.0 - 4.8 projects.
- Supports UDTs
- Does not require OPC, Siemens, or 3rd party drivers
- x86, x64, and Any CPU compatible
- Visual Studio.NET 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2022 compatible
- Most .NET targets are supported, including Web, Windows, console, and service apps
- Can be configured programmatically or visually
- Visually design your entire communications configuration without writing a single line of code
- Extremely high performance - 5~10 mSec typical transaction time
- Highly optimized to minimize communications transactions
- Tag database can be configured via code or visual designer
- Abstract base classes allow you to write generic code that works with all drivers
- Synchronous and asynchronous read/write methods
- Data change notifications
- Provides common user interface across all driver classes including A-B, GE, Modbus, etc.
- No limit on number of devices or data points
- Multi-threaded for high data throughput
- Includes extensive help system
- Example applications with VB and C# source code included.
- Easily connect to your factory floor systems.
- Immediate Internet delivery and online license activation.
- No runtime fees or keys for qualified applications
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
Refer to revision history for details