Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Badluck

Crouzet Rpx 20

1 post in this topic

Hello, I am a civil engineer student who is trying to make a on line application to program the Crouzet RPX 20 plc. I only have a RPX 20 plc, a software RPX C3 and the UT interface for programming. I don’t have any extra module. So my idea is make an web page to charge the control program or some routine to PLC and view the results through web cam, but I don’t know the protocol used to transfer the program to PLC or how makes the program RPX C3 to transfer the program to plc. If you can help me in some way. I would appreciate very much any help that could you give me. This project is for the university where I study and is a requisite to obtain the title of Civil Engineer. Kindly German Hoffstetter. Excuse me by my bad english but isn’t my mother language. Hola, soy un estudiante de ingeniería civil, quien esta tratando de hacer una aplicación en línea para programar el plc Crouzet RPX 20. Solo tengo el plc RPX 20, el software de programación RPX C3 y la interfase UT para la programación. Así que mi idea es hacer una pagina web para cargar el programa de control al plc y ver el resultado a través de una pagina web, pero no conozco el protocolo usado para transferir el programa al plc o como hace el programa RPX C3 para transferir el programa al plc. Si ustedes pueden ayudarme de cualquier manera. Yo apreciaría mucho cualquier ayuda que pudiesen darme. Este proyecto es para la universidad donde estudio y es un requisito para obtener el titulo de Ingeniero Civil. Atentamente German Hoffstetter.