Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roger10

AJ71QE71N-B5T Error Code C047h & C082h

1 post in this topic

dear all, I developed my system with following configuration: 2x main base with Q4AR, connected with melsecnet AJ71QLP21 optical cable. ethernet module on the two extension bases for communication with the mx opc server via udp/ip. the communication works fine, but sometimes the following error codes arise on the ethernet module. outline of the mitsubishi user's manual: 1. Error code: C082h Error description: exchange processing ended error in the following exchange: - exchange with GPPW (UDP/IP) - MelsecNet/10(H) relay Error processing: - check to see if the relay station/partner stations are operating correctly. (no corrective action is needed for error when the exchange is being continued) - confirm that there is no errors in the cable connections between the local station and partner stations. - if some load is applied to the line, reduce the load. 2. Error code: C047h Error description: ICMP error packet is received Error processing: - check if the partner remote node is operating - check if the connection cable is loose - check if there is a problem with the connection to the transceiver and the terminator connection does anybody knows, where the problem is? Ps.: please forgive me, english is not my first language.