Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ptolemies

FactoryTalk View SE Client problem

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys. I have a problem with a graphic display in my client. It does not load whenever called (either from a push button, or as a start-up display). Display shows whenever I hover the mouse to some buttons, like in the picture attached. Do you know what may seem to be the problem? All other displays do not have this kind of problem. 

Untitled.png

Also, whenever I open the same display on FactoryTalk View, it encounter problems like, 1)when I scroll, some pieces of graphics are left (see attached) 2) I can't zoom in/out 3) when I click test display, the program will not respond and close.

Thanks!

Untitled1.thumb.png.a2ae14ce51a3e27b7e1e

EDIT: Found the solution. I made another graphics, and copied all objects (not duplicate, because in duplicate the problems still exist). 

What I want to know now is the problem of the original gfx. Any ideas?

Edited by Ptolemies

Your first issue is that the you have a FTView SE Client application "that does not load whenever called from a pushbutton or another display".  Do you mean you have a screen in your application that is not spawning, not opening up?  If that is the case, post a screenshot of the animation for the pushbutton.  

On 5/5/2017 at 6:16 PM, kaiser_will said:

Your first issue is that the you have a FTView SE Client application "that does not load whenever called from a pushbutton or another display".  Do you mean you have a screen in your application that is not spawning, not opening up?  If that is the case, post a screenshot of the animation for the pushbutton.  

I have a screen that opens up, but it does not load properly as seen on the 1st screenshot. All other screens are ok.

Edited by Ptolemies