Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AB logic

Offline online program compare

2 posts in this topic

Hiii to all I am new to this forum as well as Rockwell software before that i was working with Siemens S7 -300 & 400 I am having one doubt in RS logic 5000 in Siemens S7 we can compare the offline and online program if any changes is there or not ,like this in RS logic 5000 not available there is any different method to compare online and offline program in RS logic 5000. Thanks

Any time you prepare to "go online" with a Logix 5000 controller, RSLogix 5000 software performs a basic check to find out if the online or offline programs are identical. If they are, the software proceeds to go online. If they are not, the software presents you with a choice to Download to or Upload from the controller. If you have two Offline files, you can compare them in detail with the RSLogix 5000 Compare Tool. This is a free utility that is installed along with RSLogix 5000 software and can be launched separately or from within the RSLogix 5000 environment. This program generates a complete report of the differences between two programs.