Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iyad

light sensor

3 posts in this topic

Hi All, i currently design an light test machine, i would like to use CP1H-Y20DT-D as my controller with CP1W-CIF01 RS232 serial board. but i confuse with the light sensor ,data output will transmite 25 meter range PLC to sensor with serial data output could any one give me light sensor a reference (brand, cattalogue no.)? Thanks and Regards IY

Hi, What are you trying to sense? and is this purely a distance measurment? Does the object have different colours, levels of reflectiveness and what is the environment. And why are you wanting a sensor with communications output and not Analogue? I know a lot of questions but I believe need to understand the application better to be able to help. Adrian Omron Austria

° Hi Adrian, thanks for your reply, i trying to sense how many lux of light, sensor can adjust to 10 meters and max. 25 meters from object. object have different colour with many level of light, machine place indoor, 20 - 36 °C i think serial data is a ready to use no need to convert more, and i never use analog input with PLC before, but if analogue input is better for 25 meters long distance i will trying, cause i have omron CP1W-AD041 Thans and Regards iyad