Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bjcanning

Factory Talk View Studio ME question

1 post in this topic

I am using the recipe plus feature on my panelview+ 600. I thought it would be the best way to do a product select as well as be able to add a new product. I am using one recipe for this. Then I am using a recipe selection to select which recipe I want. They are indentified by the unit column. I select the product I want by using a download button. When creating a new product, I use a upload and create button and then a restore button to a recipe table. From there I change the number associated with each ingredient (my ingredients are consistant in all products but their data will change). Then I do a save. This creates another "product" with the same recipe name but a unique unit name. I then use the recipe selection and download button to select that product. Here's my question. Is there a way for me to display which unit I have last downloaded? That is the only thing unique about my product change. I need to have a "current product" displayed for obvious reasons. Maybe there is a better way of doing this. I had never used the RecipePlus tools prior to this so I am fairly unfamiliar with them. Thanks in advance for everyone's thoughts and ideas.