Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShaulApto

CQM1H-ABB21

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a CQM1H with ABB21 Absolute Encoder Interface Board. I'm planning to use the CTBL function to register a target value comparision table with 48 target values. Is it possible to write target values and subroutines numbers in the table in any order or it is necesary to follow an increasing/decreasing order. Thank you.

Hi ShaulApto, welcome to the forum! I am not familiar with this instruction myself but for starters here is the instruction ... instruction from the CQM1H Programming manual. I have read the pages anyway and on the third page it says "Input the target values in ascending or descending order." Seems to me that answers your question ? 5_16_7_REGISTER_COMPARISON_TABLE___CTBL_63_.pdf

Hi Pdl, Thank you for taking the time to read the manual and reply my post. Yes,you are right,this certainly answers my question. Shaul

I am attaching my article concerning CP1H high-speed comparison deficiencies. It may apply to most or all OMRON PLC. Omron.doc

I have quickly read your article, am a bit confused as to how you are setting up your application. Can you not use compare statements in the code to emulate the rotary cam switch? What sort of cycle times do you have. I have not used the CP1H HSC option as yet, have used on CS-1 successfully though, with interupts as well. This was not emulating a cam switch however. Edited by scottmurphy

Sure I can, and this is what I do when the cycle time allows. It has nothing though with high-speed comparison. Edited by Sergei Troizky