Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr_shadow

your helpful ideas about a new company name

13 posts in this topic

Hi all; We (3 young electronics engineers) are trying to build a new company together and we are walking on the most difficult way at the moment and our problem is not a plc communication error or a scada software caused problem, We are just looking for a good attractive company name:) If you find some little time and you already have a good english word company name can you share it with us.Thanks all.... Note:The company will placed in TURKEY and our abilities are mostly: SCADA, PLC-HMI programming, Drives, Robotics, Electrical design, e.t.c

Now I can't help you on picking out a name but here's something to think about. How do people fine companies when they need work done? I would guess number one would be word of mouth. Now that one can't be established until you have a good reputation and at that point your company name is not as important. What other ways would people find automation companies?

Automation work definately heavily relies on word of mouth - but that's pretty tough without a name. I'll see what I can think of - What do you guys specialize in/do different. Most guys come up with some permutation of their name and "Industries" or "Control(s)" or "Automation" or "Professional" or "Concept" "Technology" or "System" or "Engineering" or use something that they specialize in. Edited by Nathan

How about Sterling Eng. , I always have wanted to do what you guys are doing but I don't want to worry with all the liability. But if I did start a new buisness that is what I would call it. I wish all the luck in the world to you and your partners.

T. A. P. Total Automation Partners Turkish Automation Professionals Turn-key Automation Providers Technical and Professional Just brain storming.

TAP, I like that....TAP Co. or something. Hard to find a good web site name, though. Tapcompany and other similar ones are taken...but you'll do fine if you get creative!

Shadow Automation, or something like that. That's all I could think of right now, i'll try to do better next time.

The only catch is there is three of them(if Mr_Shadow's last name is Shadow)

How about: Ottoman Engineering: We can conquer your most byzantine projects! .....Ok....nevermind. Turkey Turnkey. Edited by pseudoquas

Three Engineers, three winners yields: Trifecta Engineering or Automation or whatever Well its better than Shadow Automation anyway.

Three Phase Automation Inc. Phase 1: Design your system Phase 2: Build and Commission Phase 3: ummm....collect your money LOL

I'd suggest you make up a name in Turkish instead of listening to a bunch of americans. For a company of only three people without any apparent connection to abroad, a foreign name just sounds silly IMHO.

turkish taffy technicians :)