Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pszczepan

electronic scale ith RS232

54 posts in this topic

First - you have to set RS232 parameters the same as you set in Windmill when you had connection. I think you have to set option for END code "CR,LF" In manual for CP1L read details about Control Word C. I had #0 because I used CPM2A. For CP1H Control word looks like: In this case C must be at least #100 - check how it looks in CP1L. In your application try this: @txd #53 C #1 #53 - it is S in Ascii C - control word - as I wrote - check manual What address has "val_balance" in your RXD. Anyway control word for RXD set as in TXD and last parameter #16 is OK. If Val_Balance is f.e. D0 then check values from D0 to D15. You see changing values - compare to values from windmill.

Hi, Sorry for my silence, i was quite busy these days... I still haven't succeeded in making those #$µ& devices communicate... Here's where I am : - When plugging PLC and scale together, the LED flickers, bit A392.13 is on... but I cannot get any value from the scale when sending request ("s") - When plugging PC and scale, everythin works perfectly (when I send an "s" (Hex73), i get the value from the scale). Note : it works the same with "S" (Hex53) - I have also tried to connect PC and PLC in order to watch what is emitted by the PLC. But the LED is not lit, bit A392.13 stays off and of course I don't see anything in Windmill Parameters : - 9600, 8, 1, N - CR+LF - Control word #100 - In RXD Val_balance is Adress D100 (there's no value in the following addresses) Questions : - Do you know if there's a way to watch the serial output of the PLC ? - What is the exact signification of bit A392.13 (Ready to send port#1) ? Why is it off when I plug the PC ? - Any other ideas ? Thanks in advance. Simon

- What is the exact signification of bit A392.13 (Ready to send port#1) ? Why is it off when I plug the PC ? manual ... : "Data can be sent only when the port’s Send Ready Flag is ON. The Send Ready Flag is A392.13 serial port 1 and A392.05 for serial port 2." attach your program.

Here it is. Thanks for your help Simon M0901_Poste_de_pr_paration_colle.zip