slcman

CX-Devlopper test mode problem

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I use a NS5 touch screen and a CPM1A plc for a small project. I have the controller but I don't have the touch screen for now. I want to test my application with test icon. My comm setting is in Comm setting.jpg file. The window I have after I clic test icon is in Test.jpg file. My problem is I can't select a host type serie C controller (for CPM1A), only CV or CS1 are available. Can I simulate my touch screen program? I use CX-Designer v2.01 and CX-Programmer v7.01 Thanks

You should try it no? I've never tried that and I'm curious if it could be done. maybe it's enough to choose host link 9600 and work with cpm. Keep us informed regards

If you have CX-One V2 (sounds like you may have) you are supposed to be able to run Designer simulation and Programmer simulation at the sam time and see the interaction between the PLC and the screen. Have V2 but have not had time to have a play.

Yes I have CX-ONE, but simulator do not support CPM1, CPM2A PLC

just convert program from cpm to cj1m or similar and it will work. don't use instructions of cj that cpm don't support a later convert back to cpm it'll work

Sure, but I want to test my touch screen application on a existing PLC with my laptop. My customer want to see the screen before the project start. Runtime do not support CPM1 thanks

3 hours ago, MuhammadRiyas said:

Am waiting for the solution for this

This post is almost 14 years old.  If you have a question, create a new topic.