Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redfred1

Proworx NxT Network Skipped?

13 posts in this topic

Hello - How do I remove the "network skipped" message from two of my networks? I have 499 networks and the last two say skipped when I am online with the program running. All the other networks are fine. The document help says nothing about this that I could find. Thanks for your help! FredD

Never seen such a thing. What type of PLC and what version of Proworx?

Thanks for the reply, It is Proworx NxT version 2.20 and a Quantum 113/3 The PLC is not in failure or halted. This text comes up on the lower left hand of the screen where normally the file name shows up. Network 498 was just added and it says network skipped and 499 is blank and it says skipped. All other networks are fine, including several that I just modified. Thanks, FredD

Can you post or private message the Proworx project? I'll take a look at it and see if I can find anything.

OK - Tell me what files you need and where to send them. FredD

The entire Proworx project (all files with the same name, various extensions). You can send a private message via this website or post it here publicly.

Make sure that you don't have those blocked. That is under edit, blocking.

I am not certain how that function works. I know I did not block them, but I am new to this project and do not know if they were blockedby the previous programmer. Can you tell me how that function is supposed to work? Thanks, FredD

Under Edit, Blocking you set a range of networks to block. There are two fields that set the start network and the stop network. These are not executed. They show up highlighted to reflect the blocking. Wait, you are on 2.2? In your case since your on 2.2 you need to make sure that the new networks are scheduled. I will have to pull up my old Cpu to fire up 2.2 to remmember how to do that. it has been too long.

2.2 was the last public version in the US... Then they went to that crapball ProWORX 32.

Are you using "jmp, lbl, ret" instructions in your logic to jump into a subroutine? That could be a possible cause for the problem. Networks in the subroutine always say network skipped until the jmp instruction is called to jump into the subroutine... jmp = jump to subroutine lbl = label the subroutine ret = return from subroutine

Thanks for the help guys - It definately has something to do with the segments - I cannot move these two rungs accross to segment one and when I deleted them and made new rungs in segment 1, my remote I/O shut down. Anyway, I'm still beating on it. FredD