Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Elston

GE online Catalog?

5 posts in this topic

Is there a GE Catalog in PDF format hidden on the GE website somewhere? All I can find is the manuals but not a PDF version of the catalog I get from my suppliers. I wanted to point something out in the catalog electronically but couldn't find a link. Anyone got it bookmarked?

http://www.gefanuc.com/en/ProductServices/...lers/index.html Click on "Catalog" The publication number is GFA-406.

I finally found it after posting to answer my own question in another post. Thanks Steve.

On 10/13/2006 at 6:01 PM, Chris Elston said:

Is there a GE Catalog in PDF format hidden on the GE website somewhere? All I can find is the manuals but not a PDF version of the catalog I get from my suppliers. I wanted to point something out in the catalog electronically but couldn't find a link. Anyone got it bookmarked?

Yes, there is a PDF version of the catalog  of GE Website, you can easily get is by clicking on Catalog - GFA-406.

Edited by lukejonas098

This thread is more than fourteen years old. Also, given the context of this site, any GE catalogs are of limited relevance. GE has sold their PLC business to Emerson.