Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mulderm

Automatic closing alarm display.

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I using RSView Studio ME for the Panelview Plus 700. Now I want to make alarms and information messages. When I trigger an alarm (example N7:0 =1) then an alarm message must coming with an information message. Now when the alarm is disappear (N7:0=0) I want that the alarm window and the information message is automatic closing. How can I do this? Are they any examples of alarm and information messages using RSView Studio ME? mulderm

I vave the same queastion with PV300 and ML1200

try by sending remote AcK to PV+ I hope this will work Edited by rpraveenkum

In most other screens on the market there is usually a control word that you set in the screen to look at that can determine the screen to display from a register in the PLC... for example in Omron there is the PT Control area and the PT Notify area... If you right a value in the control area the PT will change to that location. The notify area will tell the PLC what screen is currently displayed... Look in your software for screen control area... under terminal setup in Panel View...

hey Sleepy this is not about screen control mulderm wants to control the Alarm popup

Use Remote ack in Alarm setup