Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scaver

[msg(46)] example?

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm still looking for someting to communicate with the plc. I have syswin and cx-programmer, but I still don't have any tools so I can make a connection to the plc within C++ builder. I already selected a program in DDE Manager but I dont have any components/code to control it in c++ builder. Does anyone have a component for c++ builder or for delphi? Or what should I do?

I have found come activeX components OCX files: datatrace datamonitor iotable plcerror memorycard plcclock datalinkcomponent plcsetup Does anyone have an example programm? or some help files I'm creating a programm with could read a output port. I think it if i creat a error (msg 6) and I could read it within Borland C++ builder, probibly with plcerror, I'm done! Could anyone help me with this problem???

if you want galery for c++ and other you need sever lite opc .... or compolet ( oversea) but if you want to read data in the plc you can make a ASCII string Following the hostlink protocol send it thru the serial port and you will get all that you want if it<s in the plc for sure .... ref to system manual w143 it<s a downloadable pdf explaining all on the hostlink protocol there is a special component that you need in delphi 5-6 (and win xp) it's VACOMM you can find test version it manage your com port ...