Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
claud

Panelviw Plus 1250

3 posts in this topic

Hi all. Im a student that is trying to learn industrial electronics. I have a PVPlus 1250 that i want to learn on and i also have a RSView Machine Edition demo software from rockwell automation. My problem is that every time i try to enter the configuration mode of the pvp it tells me that the firmware which i don't have is corrupted. Now i tryed to explain my problem to some A-B supplyers around Toronto if someone can help me with the firmware but they were actually surprised that in order to download the firmware from www.ab.com you need the original cd's serial# and i only have a demo version of the RSView ME. So...they couldn't help me. I really want to learn these devices and im asking anyone if there is a way that i could have the firmware for my PVPlus 1250 so i could start working with it plz let me know. thank you all...

Claud, I had a similar problem last year with a PVP 1250. Come to find out I had a Compact Flash card in the external CF slot that was Formated Fat16. The compact flash has to be Formatted as Fat32 in order to function properly. I removed the Compact Flash card and the message about a corrupted Firmware did not return upon a powerup. I hope this helps. Swimmy Edited by swimmy67

swimmy67 Thank you very much. I will try that as soon as possibile. I hope its gona work