Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SUMAIYA HUSSAIN

Recruting - Control Systems Engineer - Baggage Handling Systems

9 posts in this topic

I am a Recruiter for SIEMENS Industrial Solutions & Services - Airport Logistics Division - United Arab Emirates and looking forward to hire an experienced and competent Controls Systems Engineer with professional experience in either electrical systems or control systems design / applications particularly in Baggage Handling Systems . If you meet the job requirements and willing to relocate to DUBAI - United Arab Emirates- kindly send me your profile to engineeringcvs@gmail.com or contact 00971 50 5746927 Edited by SUMAIYA HUSSAIN

That is great that Siemens is recruiting here but I am just curious why you are asking for the info to be sent to a non Siemens email address?

Even more interesting when you know that the Siemens Atlanta office has laid off close to 3/4 of it's engineering staff who could have done this work.

You know actually that might be a good reason not to use a Siemens email address. Trying to sneak an employee in. I bet you've snuck equipment in you have needed a time or two and budgets wouldn't allow it

I am trying not to sneak but to head hunt potential candidates through various sources , from my past experience FORUMS have proved as quite effcetive in recruiing

I jumped the gun. It just looked a little funny at first. You never know what new angle spammers are coming from. Well obviously you know since that is why you posted that address I apologize

No apologies !!! lets be sportive and continue our network , helping each other with potential references !!!

Yes, and perhaps you could check the Siemens section occasionally to see if you could contribute some answers