Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
plc_xxx

1784-PCMK/B

6 posts in this topic

Hi, everyone I need the steps to eliminate the error message that gives rslinx me, whenever I put to run driver of card 1784-PCMK/B. The error unfolds the following message: 09/25/03, 13:18:01 AB_KT-1 The dual-port memory of the device is either not at the specified address or is conflicting with another device in your computer. Thanks.

It sounds like you might not be selecting the PCMK driver. It's been foolproof for me since the Plug-and-Play driver for Win98SE came out four years ago. RSLinx has just one configuration window for several different card types; PCMK, KTX, PKTX, etc. You have to select "PCMK" in the configuration window. What operating system are you using, and what version of RSLinx software ? You also might have an honest-to-God conflict with another device. Are you running and other PCMCIA cards or peripherals on this PC ?

If possible, remove any other PC Cards which you have in your laptop and try that. When configuring the driver in Linx, the default memory address is D000. My card only works on D800. What address is yours at?

Thank you very much for your answers This is the configuration: Global Setting Card services shared memory Start 000C0000 End 00FFFFFF Length 00001000 I install the card using the driver 2.21 that AB gives in your page WED

Are those settings from the RSLinx or from the Windows Control Panel Card Services? In adding the driver in RSLinx, mine is listed as "1784-PCMK for DH+/DH-485 devices". When I configure my card, I have seven boxes to fill in. Station name, board type (PCMK), board address (D800), interrupt (7), Station number (73), network type (DHPLUS), baud rate (57k). Does your configuration dialog box look like that?

thank you very much, eman31 By its aid it determines the error, driver PCMK this running perfectly. Very I am been thankful.