Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kermit

Problem with PID - CONTROL (190) function

8 posts in this topic

Hello. I've got a problem with expansion instruction PID(190). This is the program: LD 0.00 PID(190) 10 D200 20 END(001) and result is: 10 200 Decimal D200 300 Decimal D201 0100 Hex D202 1200 Hex D203 0400 Hex D204 0005 Hex D205 0000 Hex D206 0888 Hex 20 0000 Hex P_ER CF3 ON P_CY CF4 OFF 0.0 ON Why P_ER flag is ON? Program was transmit to CX-Symulator CS1G-CPU45 and it is a copy of example from C200HE operation manual.

D206 (C+6) the second digit must be a 1 or 9 for time designation. Therefore the value in D206 should either be 0818 or 0898. Everything else looks ok....I think. Edited by ECSI

I 've just read about this instruction in CS1/CJ1 Reference Manual and there are some differences between CS1G and C200HE: Anyway i've changed parameters according to example in CS1/CSJ1 Reference Manual and it still doesn't work. Is it possible that is a problem whith cx-simulator? I tried it on a real C200HE and everything was OK.

Post your CXP file of the section with the PID instructions and settings. It will be much easier for people to help you.

Chevk previous posts - manual was incorrect for configuration!! http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopi...amp;#entry15063 (link tag fixed - PdL) Edited by PdL

The PID instruction is not executed in the SIMULATOR.....

Thanks. Are there same other instructions that don't work in the simulator?

CX-Simulator Operation manual is included in the installation. A shortcut is located in the "Online Manuals" folder of the CX-Simulator program group. See section 1-7 for comparison between CS/CJ/CP CPU and CX-Simulator.