Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yammipoh

F series PLC

4 posts in this topic

hi there, I've one F series PLC, but as the programming kit was being obsolete, and I will like to copy out the program, but without the programming cable, I'm not able to complete. Just curious that can I just plug out the EEprom and put it into my eeprom reader to read out the program inside and open it with GX developer?

Hi yammipoh, Have you ever tried it before? I have used this method on the OMRON C200 CPU. I think you should read the EEPROM directly from the GXDeveloper's Tools>Transfer ROM menu. Or may be I am wrong this time. Good luck!

Naing Unfortunately G X Developer does not support F Series P.L.C.s. These were supported by Medoc software. Yammipoh will have to find some one who has either has the medoc software and the SC-03 converter and a F2-20-GF1 adapter, or the F series hand held programmer. Dont remember the part number. Rodney

Easiest to find would be the F1-20P or F2-20P handheld programmers. You'll have to write the program out step by step in instruction list. The serial adapter F2-20GF1 are like gold, very hard to find one. Some Mitsubishi offices have one they can rent out.