Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deke2006

Moving Image?

6 posts in this topic

Hi, New the capabilities of the MP370 HMI. I'm trying to make the screen set for this to resemble the screens that I have designed for the Maco6500 (Barber-Colman). They both have the Mini screen area except for the MP370's is at the top of the screen instead of the bottom, or is it possible to change this? Anyways I have a few moving images on the Maco6500 that I'm trying to reproduce with the MP370 and I was wondering if there is a Moving image. Thanks, Deke2006

What do you mean by "mini screen" ? Is it the alarm message banner ? Or ? If yes, then you can move this to the bottom if you want to. You can animate the position of screen elements, but only so much that they stay within the screen area. In the positon properties you can define tags that offset the Y and X position.

Ok on the MP370 the Fixed Window which is at the top of the screen. Can this be positioned at the bottom? Animation of elements I guess is what I want to do. Thanks, Deke2006

Hi Deke2006. It sounds like you are using Protool. Then you can indeed put the fixed window at the bottom of the screen. In Protool go to System .. Screen/Keys. Then simply move the fixed window to the bottom.

Not used it before so give it a try, found the fixed window was fixed in position and would not move. The mesage window could be moved though. Found the below in the help text: Fixed window The fixed window is a window that is always displayed. It uses up part of the basic area. You can enable and disable the fixed window by choosing "System" > "Screen/Keys" from the menu. If it is switched on, it is displayed during screen configuration and thus reduces the size of the area available for screens. The size of the fixed window can be changed, but its position is always the same at the top of the screen. The fixed window is configured with the "Screens" editor. Edited by Groo

You are right. I am sorry that I have posted something wrong. I never use the "fixed window", I just assumed that it worked the same like the other elemnts like alarm banner and message indicator which can be freely positioned.