Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest GobotheHero

Does a C20 exist ?

18 posts in this topic

Howdy! I am seeking for a PLC named C20 in the Omron product line. The German HP is down atm and i did not found any C20 named PLC on the European HP. Why am i seeking for that C20 PLC ? I got an FPC201 named PLC here from Festo. But Festo is not abel to give me some support. They said that this FPC201 is an Omron Product ... named C20 in their Product line. This FPC201 is not running right. So i have to edit the running Program on it. So I am seeking for Software, Connection Cabel and Descriptions. The FPC201 has been installed arround the 90´s. Can any1 help plz ?! Edited by GobotheHero

I think that what you are looking for is the Omron C20 "flatpack" PLC. (See picture below.) If so here are the necessary details to determine that. IF it is not , then it probably is the C20P or the C20K which came in a different shape box. The software and cables listed below will also program them. If you find that it is the C20K, we can list those links as well. C20 Manual Download Omron Serial Cables Download 3G2C7-LK201-EV1 Hostlink for C20, C20P and C20K Omron PLCs download LSS3.02 Ladder Support Software for DOS download LSS FAQs - Article from MrPLC.com Knowledge Base

Hm, i does not look like that picture ... It is a bit different form that ... more like that ... It hase a linkabel Programming-Interface with a smal display on it. Think i have to look up the Serialnummber or Something ??? Can u help me with that picture or should i look it up ?! Hm, i could also take a picture from it if it´s necessary. Best Regards Gobo Edited by GobotheHero

It looks like a C20P or C20H. Check the type against these numbers.

Ok. If it's not a C20 flatpack then it's got to be either a C20K or C20P. All of the links except the C20 manual still apply. Here's the link to the C20K: C20K manual download at Omron.com

Hi Mr jay, i have some quetion about C20 series too, i need manual or specification about C20 - SC072 ( PLC unit ) and C20-SC I222 ( expansion unit ), i already looking for at some omron website but i can't find it, can't you help me ? and what the deferent with C20 - CPU72. Thank's before,

Here's the link: C20 Programming Manual

Howdy ! I looked it up and it IS the C20 Flat Pack !!! Thx for your Help I made some Photos of it ... and will post it here ... This C20 is installed in black I am now seeking for this PC-PLC connection Block ... new it will cost 680,-€ ... wow I only have this Programming-Console to programm this C20 right now. CYA Gobo

Hi Gobothehero, Maybe you should check www.plcsmart.com. They have quite a bit of Omron stuff at reasonable rates. They also provide free shipping. Best Regards.

ebay regularly offers the 3G2C7-LK201-EV1. You need to check it daily. Here's a search for Omron that I check every day. Omron on ebay

See u again Mr Jay, It is the same C20-CPU72 with C20-SC72? I can't found the specification about C20-SC72 and C20-SCI222? what is the difference General C20 with C20-SC72 and C20-SCI222? (it used on for control in the ship (tanker) ,for your information) Thank's b4

Ok. Much research. C20-SC072 is CPU;C20-I222 is expansion I/O All models are obsolete. Try ebay.

Hi GobotheHero, the Festo FPC201 is an Omron C20 like Jay Anthony shows in his image. Festo used a customized software named SYSMAC. This software is/was a DOS programm which requires a lot of the 640k ram size of a PC. You needed a interface module for the PLC, a special solderer cable and (!) a hardware dongle plugged on the parallel port. Then you had to learn to handle this software. For experienced guys ok., for newcomers not so easy. The alternative is the programming console in conjunction with the printer module (for serial printers). If you have question to FPC201 regarding hardware/software, please let me know. Best regards SombreroVerde

Hi Mr. Admin, I hope i can revive this topic, since im also having a problem with my Sysmac C60K, but the link you provided is dead. Can i also ask if there is a cable pin-out for C20K and what software i need so i can upload /download on C60K. many thanks Edited by Ron Macam

CxxK Manuals @ MrPLC.com

CxxK Manuals @ MrPLC.com LSS 3.02 DOS Software for Omron PLCs 3G2C7-LK201 on ebay (they ain't cheap)

Hi Sir, does the LSS works on Win XP? i was installing the LSS but the "please wait" is never ending

You may need to make a DOS Boot Disk and boot from DOS. Try SSS (Sysmac Support Software). Still a DOS program. SSS 1.13 Sysmac Support Software at MrPLC.com