Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
presario2100

S5 PC to PLC Cable

12 posts in this topic

Did anyone know what is the siemens part number for Step5 PC to PLC cable ? Thanks.

6ES5 734-1BD20

Hi presario2100, Do you want to build it by yourself? I have a DIY (Do It Yourself) kit. I have tested the cable with S5-95U, S5-100U, S5-115, S5-135 and much more. I can launch it for free.

Can you email me the pin out for your DIY cable. mark.dowd@macvalves.com

Hi, Naing Please send your DIY converter to andreas.tr@telkom.net Thank you.

Hi, Naing Can you send me your DIY converter at my email : vullnetgjikolli@hotmail.com Thank you.

Could you email me? My email is kevin-sw@centrin.net.id Thanks in advance Edited by kevin-sw

Hi, Naing Can you send me your DIY converter at my email : tariks66@yahoo.com Thank you.

Can you send me too? Will be very lucky... elektrofanas@yahoo.com

Hello ! I am really sorry for late reply . I have many .... . Any way, I am trying my best to fullfill your needs. The solutions are here. 1) S5_SPS is my home brewed circuit and you can use it reliabily with some precautions. ( a) use a transformer without center_tap, on the supply circuit. ( b) don't make any modifications on supply side. ('cause it requires symetrical +/- 12V.) ( c) the power sources for all of PC, S5_SPS and PLC must be the same. (Use the panel power outlet if available on site) ( d) as there are no isolation between the electronics, you must handle them with care. (But I don't meet any problem till now) 2) RS232_TTY schematic is downloaded from somewhere. (I can't really remember) And I have not tested it till now. Use it at your own risk. S5_SPS_by_macsuco_at_gmail.com.pdf rs232_tty_by_mikev_at_peterlink.ru.pdf Edited by naing

Dear ramaslabas, try to make yourself an very good converter which i use for years. Drawings, PCB and layouts in this post http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopic=10049 I wish you good luck.java script:emoticon('', 'smid_5') dekor.

Can you send me the pin out of the DIY cable to my email husanto@ike.co.id?? Thanx