Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
banker

CXsupervisor problem

9 posts in this topic

Hi I have been upgrading my CXsupervisor to ver. 1.3 (from 1.22) and now I got a new problem I have not seen before. I Have some text point that contain time stamp. eg. 12:10 I transfere this textpoint point to Excel Via DDE poke. But in Excel 12:10:22 change to 12:01. I have tryed to change format in excel but nothing helps me. Anyone seen this problem? Banker

If you dont't need this for later work as time ,you can test that point in CX-Supervisor is text point and then too use it for transfer in Excel in cell that is defined as text.

Thanks The problem is in the CXSupervisor V1.3 it works in all my other programs with older versions (1.22) I have got at update/fix from Omron for this problem same with a fix for the problem with the Logviewer V1.8 Banker

Hi it would be great if you could post here those fixes? Best regards

Banker is there a possibility to post here the patches? Many thanks

I understand their point of view now it's been confirmed as untested. They are probably working together with the customers to get the patch tested and bug free and then it wil be included in the next public release. Tashinz, please try to contact your local Omron rep to obtain the patch.

The problem is I work for local Omron rep in Serbia, Mikro Kontrol. So, I will then contact Omron Europe. Hope they could send me those fixes. Many thanks PdL for your effort.

In DataLogViewer. OCX (1.8.0.6 and 1.8.0.7) "Language setting" does not work. It only at me? In DataLogViewer. OCX (1.7.0.0) " Language setting " works.

I have the same version (1.8.0.7) and it works in an application with english, russian and serbian (mine translation). if I set language in SCADA it reflects when I open data log viewer window and also if i set the language from data log viewer window. This new datalogivewer.ocx is really bugy though, had problem with session file. Edited by tashinz