Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davids

Analog Device in FX2n

5 posts in this topic

i'm using 2xFX2AD for my application. I'm using load cell for the analog measurement. here is the step how i write in my PLC: m8000 --ll------------[rd3a k0 k21 d70] ---> this one is my first channel of my first analog block m8000 --ll-------------[rd3a k0 k22 d72] ----> this one is my second channel of my first analog block m8000 --ll-------------[rd3a k1 k21 d80] -----> this one is my first channel of my second analog block m8000 --ll-------------[rd3a k1 k22 d82] -----> this one is my second channel of my second analog block here is my question: 1. what i write into the PLC correct or not to locate each analog block and each channel? 2. if correct, then why i can read the analog value at analog block but cant read at PLC? thank. Edited by Davids

I think you have to initialize the fx2n-2ad card in your program first. Have you read the user guida that came with the module? I have attached the user guide for the fx2n-2ad module. swimmy67 FX2N_2AD_Users_Guide.pdf

i had read the user guide. is that the buffer memory problem? by the way, i would like ask some question about the load cell: without load, that mean my digital value will be 0, right? but my analog value are at around 39mV. is that normal? #swimmy67: what do you mean by initialize the fx2n-2AD? can give some guide on that? thank alot.

Hello David, I could send you a simple sample ladder program to read the analog module of FX2N-2AD. Email me.

You can also use the FROM instruction to get information from the FX2N-2AD module. Attached is the FROM and TO instructions taken from the Mitsubishi FX Programming Manual II. Please share your comments and code with the Forum. swimmy67 From_and_To_instruction.pdf