Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nileshsurya

source protection tool for rslogix5000 ver 16

10 posts in this topic

hello thr all plc experts i wanted to ask one question where can i get the source protection tool for rslogix version 16, actually i have some AOI's whose source i want to protect. cud anybody plz tell me where can i get it. it well be of very gr8 help thnx in advance Regards NileshSURYA

I think what you are looking for is on the RsLogix 5000 CD. But version 16?

ya TWControls you are very much correct but if anybody has the same he can give it to me,im sure thr r no license or activation issues as this is a bundled software working with a valid activation which i have, so i think it wont be a problem in sharing tht well im waiting for a positive reply ASAP as its very urgent thnx in advance Regards Nileshsurya

I think that would cause an issue with Rockwell Automation and MrPlc. Are you saying you don't have a support contract? If you do it is also in the RsLogix 5000 download off of the internet. If you do not have a support contract then I MIGHT be able to get it legitimately for you or put you in contact with someone. I'm not trying to be hard to get along with but trying to help and keep everyone out of trouble

can u give me the url for tht download of source protection tool, plz its urgent i will be very thnkful

As far as I know you have to download the entire RsLogix 5000 to get it. HERE is the link but you need a contract to download it. So are you saying you don't have a support contract? Edit - THIS might be what you are looking for. The name is different than the CD but think it is the same thing

Version 16 is not released and will not be released for another 4-6 months. So ask the person who gave you BETA version I guess...

The rule for beta software is that you must get your support from the person who signed you up in the beta program. Technical Support, field sales, and field support offices do not and will not support beta software. V16 is months away from release, so all copies in the field are beta test builds. If you are looking to protect AOI's, and it's urgent, then you are probably releasing software into production, which is ANOTHER violation of the beta software agreement. Call the Rockwell office you got the software from !

Beta testing software? How come I never get to be a Beta tester. Everyone else always gets the fun jobs (Crying and stomping) Yes I'm kidding, but how do people become Beta testers?

Does whining alot work? If so, I think I'm just the man for the job $ Edited by Money4Nothing