Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tvaughn

Alarm history on F940 GOT

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm having trouble with using an alarm history on a F940 GOT. I can get everything to work except for the scroll function. I'm using key codes FFB2 and FFB3 for up and down and FFB0 for cursor on. I've programmed this many times before on a F930 GOT with no issues. So is there something else that has to be set up? It is an older version GOT version 2.0 I believe. Thank you in advance

I don't know for sure, it's been while since I used F940GOT. If my memory is ok, (it's ok, found files) four years ago firmware version for F940GOT used to be 6.40. You should contact your local Mitsubishi rep for latest version. This is what they've sent to me but in the end I didn't use it. F940E640.zip

Thanks, I updated the OS to 6.40, but didn't resolve my issue. I've found out my cursor kinda does work, but just not how I want. It doesn't highlight the text, but if you keep pressing down it will begin to scroll pages. Anyone know how to get the cursor to be visible? Like I've said I have no problems with the 930GOT's. This one has me a little stumped. Thank you

so you didn't try making buttons to show and hide cursor? I think key codes should be FFB0 and FFB1... EDIT you can find that in a manual SH(NA)080251 (comes with GT Works), all key codes are in Appendix_2

I included the buttons FFB0 and FFB1. Still doesn't highlight the alarms for some reason, but works correctly. I dumped the same screen in another F940 yesterday and it worked. The only difference in the two GOT's is that the 1st one (the one I can't get to work right) is a color screen and the other is Black and white. So it appears I at least done it partially right, but I still can't figure out why the cursor doesn't show up on the 1st one. I almost forgot the 1st one is hooked up to an FX series PLC and the other is an A1SH. I believe the alarm history function is internal to the GOT itself though.