Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frank.raymond

CJ1 & CLK21

30 posts in this topic

Still there is a *.mem file in the ZIP Frank...

My bad. You're right. I didn't understand you needed the memory file(s)... Mem_files.zip

No Frank, I DONT need the *.mem files and never asked for them, but you keep posting them!! I need the *.CL2 file which is created with the Datalink editor....

PK1_2.zipI know you don't want to hear this but believe me I honestly thought I was sending the .CL2. This time I zipped the CL2 file (as I had been doing) BUT I tried it this time and the CL2 was in there. Apparantly I'm losing my mind and credibilty. I just tried it after sending and it APPEARS to work. I know you're fraustrated with me and I can only ask to please be patient with me. Edited by frank.raymond

Let's call it one of them days Frank... OK so about the Datalink.... ehr what was your question again ? What have you got now. Let's have a look at Area 2. Only node 2 receives data, and all beside 2 only share data. So Node 2 looks to be your data Container. Node 1 shares 500 words Node 2 shares 100 words, but there is no destination node set for this area. So if you want you could set it's size to 0 (you can't delete a source block), so that data received from Node 1 at node 2 starts at D8000 instead of D8100. All other nodes share 10 words. If you want to change the order in which the data is received at node 2, use the UP/DOWN buttons. If you only want to receive a part of the shared data block, use the size property of a received block to decrease the block size to the number of words you want, and use the offset number (in this order, decr. size > incr. offset) to set the start word within the data block. For example: Node 17 shares D0 - D9 But in node 2, you only need D5-D9 from n17. So the property of "From Node 17" at node 2 is changed as following: Size > decrease to 5 Offset> increase to 5 Now only D5-D9 is received from node 17 at D8800-D8804, and for example D8805 could be used for a new node. The same goes for Area1. Any specific questions ?