Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
curbat

Prompt instruction for compressors

9 posts in this topic

Prompt please instructions which it is possible to apply to operation of 5 compressors Exhaustive search, time of an operating time of each compressor.

You mean like running hours ? Be more specific..

The account of an operating time of each compressor and functional mode one behind another (on a circle) Excuse my English

do you mean running the compressors one at a time or are you looking for a sequential start sequence

I looking for a sequential start sequence.I have cx-programmer.

Can you go into a little more detail on what you are trying to do? It is not very clear. Just start at the beginning and try to cover all the steps. Don't worry about your English, just try to clearly explain it and we will be glad to help

I think he means to maintain a running order of the 5 compressors, which changes based on a certain number of running hours. For the running hours, there are many ways but I always use the clock minute pulse bit to fire a counter (in series with the running status of the compressor of course), which has a preset value of 60. The counters completion flag fires resets the counter and fires a ADDL instruction which adds #1 to a double word DM. I don’t know what type of CPU you are using so perhaps you have to use other instruction numbers or system flags. For the running sequence. There are many ways, but let’s keep it simple. Your compressor program in the end outputs 5 running signals for the five compressors, depending on the required capacity I imagine they kick in one by one. Lets call these 5 outputs run_1st , run_2nd , rund_3rd , run_4th and run_5th. Second there must be a order selection done by either a user input, or after a fixed period of running hours. Perhaps a week, a month, whatever. So we have a “change running sequence” status. You could use this status and a shift register to cycle 5 order bits, order_12345, order_23451, order_34512, order_45123, and order_51234. Now at your compressor output section it is just a matter of making the right run conditions. So compressor 1 runs on: run_1st AND order_12345 run_2nd AND order_51234 rund_3rd AND order_45123 run_4th AND order_34512 run_5th AND order_23451 Just a basic story on your basic question! I’ll move the topic to Omron as you stated using CX-Programmer…

I have PLC CJ1M CPU23.ADDL not support. Edited by curbat

For CJ1M double BDD add is +BL (405).