Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wonderboutin

RVIEW SE

5 posts in this topic

I'm new in Rsview se. I need help for a basic application. I have 4 momentary push button with one numeric display. I want to display the tag "DATA1" in my numeric display when the push button #1 is active, And when is the push button #2, i want display tag "DATA2" .... can you help me !

It's late I'm tired, shutdown since friday, startup 7:00am in morning Try visiblity command in animation. Good luck, Post your progress Happy Memorial DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create a local message display. In the connections tab of the local message display, create an expression that is equal to 1 when pushbutton 1 is pressed, 2 when pushbutton 2 is pressed, etc. You can either use a numeric tag from the PLC or use If, Then, Else. Create a new local message. For Trigger Value 1, enter Data1...etc.etc Assign your local message display to point to the new local message, in the General tab of the local message display properties. Use RSView Studio help files to search for "local message" for more info. $

I NEED TO CHANGE THE TAG NAME. EXEMPLE: I HAVE A GLOBAL OBJECTS WITH 25 TAG AND IF THE BUTTON#1 IS ACTIVATE, TAG 1TO25 IS CHANGE FOR 51 TO 75. IF BUTTON#2 IS ACTIVATE, THE TAG 51TO75 IS CHANGE FOR TAG 101TO125 ETC......

Ok, Sorry I don’t really understand your problem within the two post. But here goes: Create a tag named button 1 Make button 1 make true internal relay b3:0/0 Make button 2 make true internal relay b3:0/1 Make button 3 make true internal relay b3:0/2 Make button 4 make true internal relay b3:0/3 Use one shots to toggle Use visibility command to display Data in tags. Data1 visible when b3:0/0 true Data2 visible when b3:0/1 true Data3 visible when b3:0/2 true Data4 visible when b3:0/3 true This scheme will require you to create 4 data displays Program each to be visible when relay is true then overlap them. This is a quick way, there are 17 different ways to accomplish this.( just off the top of my head) A little more info on project would help. Do you not have room to display all data at once? There are so many ways to do this. Read more, trial and error. Hope this helps Money4nothing is right on too. GREAT POST. When you learn expressions it will be a plus. If you starting out, programming rsview can be challenging. I have used rsview in a plc with a start and end statement. No plc programming, all inside rsview. And have used plc to manipulate rsview. Best of luck, Be thankful of this forum, WOW You could use move statement in plc to change data in register to correspond with button pressed and have rsview using one data display When button 1 pressed move data into n7:0 When button 2 pressed move data into n7:0 and so forth Create one display in rsview to display n7:0