Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
humbe17

RSView Studio

5 posts in this topic

I have a problem with rsview studio 3.20.00 (CPR 6), the connections tab appears disable when trying to assign tag diaplay, I can create tags without no problem. Somebody knows so that this happens, what I can do? Note: I have windows XP Pro service pack two unstalled in my Laptop Thanks

I saw Ken on this thread and I was going to wait to see his reply because I not sure of the question, and he is the professor, but I'll ask this. Do you have a communication driver setup in your application. Edited by Smoke

Exactly what object did you create? Did you make a Numeric Display object, a String Display object, or a Text Display object? $

In the first place, when executing the program appears in the bar of states the message "Problem writing value 'DEFAULT' to item 'System/User'" . I am trying to form an object for a numerical entrance. at this moment it happens a very particular situation to me: I can edit the tag database and create the Runtime Application file, but I cannot assign tag to the object that I am creating then appears me the following message when trying to open the option 'Connections' (View RSVie_ME_01.JPG) When removing software and adding it again then the option 'Connections' already appears qualified but now I cannot publish the tag database and appears me the message: (View RSVie_ME_02.JPG), although in this point it is possible to assign tags online with the controller, the application does not allow to create the Runtime Application file and appears me the message: (View RSVie_ME_03.JPG) I don´t understand if the problem is of the RSView Studio one really is not that there is some mutual incompatibility with the PC. Thanks

You may want to take a look at Rockwells tech notes if you have not already.... http://domino.automation.rockwell.com/appl...BA?OpenDocument