Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I Believe I can Fly

Is there a collection of common question in the forum?

4 posts in this topic

Hello all, I'm a newcomer both in terms of time of registration in this forum and experience of AB products. It's so great to find such a wonderful forum to share information and learn a lot within. Before one of our senior engineers told us the website i was even thinking there's no such a website discussing AB products exist. As for this forum, I'm wondering if there's a collection of common questions raised in the forum, thereby one may searching specific topics one interested in. Of course I can search on the web directly, however the major difference between the two i think is the collection has been modified and archived in sort by organizer which means it has been thought to be more valuable... Thanks a lot! Best wishes for you all and this forum. (We call it BBS, Bulletin Board System)

I don't think it has been cataloged as you are thinking. What I usually do is if I want to do a broad search of the entire forum I do my search at the top right of THIS page If I want to do a search of the AB section of the forum I do a search at the bottom left of THIS page. I really don't know how you would catalog the threads on the forum anymore since we are all giving opinions hear, everyone's opinion matters, therefore every thread matters. Can you be a little more specific about how you are thinking of it being cataloged?

A/B FAQ !?

I don;t think that you would be old enough to remember the original BBS systems.... These were the old dial up with a modem sites where you had to know the phone number to connect to them...the good(bad) old dos days.......