Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anti-guest

Modicom Micro AEG

9 posts in this topic

My problem is that i cant find information about a specific plc, its very old,from the time of AEG, the reference is: AEG Modicom Micro 110 cpu 512 00 I need the technical details about. Some kind of document to help me. Thanks

I have found the solution. No need for help with this, thanks.

My problem is that i cant find information about a specific plc, its very old,from the time of AEG, the reference is: AEG Modicom Micro 110 cpu 612 00 I need the technical details about. Some kind of document to help me. Thanks

Slava What information you need? I have old paper catalog (1998) with some hardware details. Let me know.

I'll be glad every information for subject. I find manual also. So far unsuccesfull. Thank you for you responce. email epac@omsknet.ru subject "for Tupurein"

The following are available on enterprise.modicon.com 1 Nov 1997 Modicon Micro Controllers Ladder Logic Manual (890USE14600, Version 1.0) 1 Jan 1997 110CPU512/612 Modicon Micro PLC Hardware User Manual (890USE14500, Version 1.0) And a 2001 catalog as well. I can e-mail them to you meirsag at yahoo dot com

meirs, can you email them to me? thank you. Jack

Hello everyone, I have a request for AEG MICRO 110 cpu info also. I've tried everywhere and enterprise.modicon still has not approved my request for registration(its only been 2 months!!) Can you help me MEIRS? I need to know what kind of outputs are on this unit. Are they dry contacts? Thanks

oh ya you can send the info to fredgrigsby@hotmail.com thanks, fred