Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
carolina

nt2 st to ntxs

5 posts in this topic

Hello everybody I have a problem, i want to use the software ntxs, for a nt2s-sf126, but the program is in .hmi, from nt2st adn the ntxs don't open .hmi, only the .pzm file, i don't know how can i do for convert a program from nt2st to ntxs. And if i download the program from nt2st to nt, and after upload the program from nt to ntxs, the software show a error.

I had the same problem. I do not believe it is possible due to the differences in the programming. NTXS appears to have a higher level of programming via 'Application Tasklists'. In my case it was not so difficult to rewrite the program.

Hi Carolina, NT2ST programs can NOT been read by NTXS SW. The NTXS SW is indeed on another level. Please use at least NTXS V1.02. This is the released version. Check www.omron-industrial.com for the latest SW. For support check your local NSC for support if needed. Regards, MPM ( Omron product Engineer NTxS terminals)

thanks I read and the ntxs and nt2s have a diferent firmware version, and this version are non-compatible.

Hello Carolina, You can download the NTXS SW 1.02 at www.omron-industrial.com. This SW contains also the newest NT2S firmware. You will need to rewrite the program but then your are online with the newest NTXS SW and the updates to come. Regards, MPM