Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davids

Samsung PLC

6 posts in this topic

i would like to ask that what software is use for samsung SPC-300 to do the programming? beside that i would like to know what is the communication use between SPC-300 and PC. is that 9pin D-Connector or other specific cable? if got the wiring diagram, please post at here. thank alot.

Only Samsung I have is my phone But some Googling brought me here . Don't see a SPC-300 though but SPC-10 is probably from the same series. Lots of downloads available, manuals & software. Hope this helps! All in one, small PLC for small unit machinery, more economical than relay, high-speed counter and simple pulse output function, Compatible Programming(software and instructions) with N70plus/ N700plus PLC except some instructions Built-in micro PLC(compact size) Bases 8 ( 6 types in 14-points, 2 types in 28-points) Expansion type 2 (2 types in 14-points) , 2 Analog types Expansion up to maximum 56 points Communication functions : 1 port(RS232C/ RS485) High-speed counter and pulse output User software: WinGPC S/W Overseas certificates UL, cUL, CE

i had check with the website before, really cant find the SPC-300 but only had SPC-10. beside that there are quite a lot of N series user manual but dont have SPC manual or it that N series user manual can use for SPC too? thank.

i can only setup the WinGPC 3.80 but cannot setup the 3.82 version. i dont know why but i think 3.80 version can support SPC series PLC. Mr. PdL, do you got the SPC-300 to PC communication cable wiring diagram? i cant find it online and cant get the cable too. i want to know the configuration of this cable and want try upload data from the SPC-300 PLC. thank.

Sorry pal.. I just did some searching for you. I got a lot of Asian sites though so difficult to find something there. Perhaps you can see if you can contact Samsung Rockwell through their automation site ? I don't know but sometimes cable diagrams etc are integrated in the programming software help section. Good luck!