Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MORTARZ

rslogix

30 posts in this topic

I apologize if I have offended you or anyone else. I can assure you I did not mean to be involved in a 'contest' of intelligence, or contest of any sort. I can only say that the software is used on a single computer by a single user, myself. If my employer wishes to use it on multiple computers, they can pay for multiple installations. It's not my money. It is however my responsibility to keep the equipment running. The programming software is on multiple computers, which can be used for program development purposes without the activation by not installing RSLINX. A lost activation code from a failed disk, or crashed computer can be costlv in down time. I have merely protected myself against this. I have not, nor would I use this in an unethical manner. Again, I apologize for any offense. Edited by Scott H

Ok, let's just call it a misunderstanding of the point your were trying to make in your post Did you read this post by BobLfoot? It pretty well covers you on recovering the activation. Just put the Master Disk some place safe. And it has a backup for the backup plan. How much coverage should one need?

Also Scott I commend you for returning and clarifying what you meant by your post. 5 points for you too

Just goes to prove that even with emoticons and shorthand the written word does not always convey intent or nature of a question well.

Dear Mr, Please tell what exactly happened to your hard disk of your lap top, even your laptop is not working we can retrive the softwares from the hard disk so, let me know all the details so that i can help in this surely, for you need not to spend money. Regards N.S