Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnny61

need help on 2 ladder diagram

35 posts in this topic

hopefully this is correct.I still need to use the NEQ fuction ? 2QC.doc Edited by johnny61

Almost. You need to take the extra O:2/0 out of Rung 1. Then you need to put an XIO of your B3 bit somewhere in the rungs to keep the pump from turning on again when the tank is draining. You will have to figure out where

Since I am using the trial version of the PLC software so I can not use the XIO function.I will temporarily replace it with normally close relay. 2QC.doc

my lecturer just told me that I can use the B3 function for my ladder diagram.I am very sorry that I is my mistake for causing the problem.How abou the Q3©ladder diagram?I have problem with the timer relay part.

You need to the get Q3c ladder diagram cycling similar to the Q2C diagram first Edited by TWControls

Ok I guess I give you an A for effort. Remember You don't use an I unless you are looking at a physical input You don't use an O unless you are dealing with a physical output I am still unclear about what instructions you professor is letting you use. But the following should work only using bit instructions. Make all 4 steps like this for conformity. Then add an OTU rung to clear all bits when step 4 is done to start it over again. You might catch me this evening but after that you are on your own for the next week unless someone else wants to pick this up

thanks for all the guide,advice and spending the time for helping me.

you had already got the right Q2c & Q3c Answer.But remember that in Q2c logic you have start toggle button is used becoz there is also stop button thats why you have to latch the start button in logic and can delatch by stop button to stop process.One more thing in logic is that when next cycle will start the y1 will operated first due to drop of level sensor 1 first so you also have to modify that it wont start until sensor 2 is also 0. i think you had understand my words, if not then feel free to ask any question..ok dear . I am Also a PLC engineering and doing projects in pakistan and dubai......bye

hi, thanks for the guide.I just manage to get it works thanks to TWControls.