Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redge

need Help for clear program on Gould plc!

11 posts in this topic

i have a old gould plc pc0085 with programmer pc0105... and i have a question!! How clear program and go to prog mode.. please help me!!!

please help me msn: afterlife_xt@msn.com

I will be at work tomorrow, will look in the manual and post answer. Once you clear the memory, what is next?

You might try the Modicon section. Just off of some quick research it looks like it was marketed with the Modicon label later and phased out around 1990.

Manual “GM-WCPC-003 Rev A indicates the hand held controllers are PP-0110 or PP-0105. Two memory areas need to be cleared. For the program area use the following key strokes: * * Prog Mode Set/8 Clear Reset/9 Enter For clearing the system area: * * Prog Mode Set/8 Clear Reset/9 Sys Mem Enter The plc is now ready for a new user program Hope this helps

Thanx dude you are too cool!!!! thanx thanx thanx!!!! you have the all function description? thanx you :) Edited by redge

Yes, but, not until Monday.

Instruction set of the Gould PC0085 (Octal System) STR, STR NOT, OR, OR NOT, AND, AND NOT, OUT, AND STR, OR STR, TMR…This is a one line timer CNT… This is a two line decrementing counter. Bottom line is reset, high=reset. XFER F-00 Transfer one byte of data BCD F-01 Transfers BCD constant DCML F-07 Transfer decimal constant CMP F-12 Compares between registers. Cmp’s S1 to S2 Non-carry flag 654 Carry flag 656 Zero Flag 657 S1>S2 654 on S1=S2 654 and 657 on S1<S2 656 on MCS F-30 Set master control MCR F-31 Reset master control END F-40 End JCS F-41 Set jump control JCR F-42 Reset jump control One shot up F-44 One shot down F-45 SFR F-60 Bi Directional shift register 4 lines 1st line, shift direction 2nd line, data input 3rd line, shift input 4th line, reset Try this link, perhaps they have a manual? http://eclipse.modicon.com/

thanx!!! you are the best!!! a big big thanx!! ask me anything!! afterlife_xt@mns.com

you have the complete help for counter? i cant set it