Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mightymicrons

PLC2

2 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone I have an antique that is no longer supported by AB, A PLC2( mini 2/16), which I just pruchased a hand held programmer for. I plugged in the unit (with new batteries installed) and turned on my PLC2. Like always, my rack lit up, all cards working fine. The 1770-TB has no display and is apparently dead, does it require a separate power supply in addition to the battery pack and what is supplied by the rack? I figured that since the AI only works on win98 and before that the T-11 would be a viable alternative. Does anyone have literature for the unit? or better yet advise(constructive would be appreciated). Thanks for the help Jaye

I am not sure about the Hand Help programmer, but I run 6200 and AI on an XP Pro machine. There are a couple of companies that do make software for the PLC2, although they are not very cheap and the communication cables are expesive as well. Here is one of the manuals. If you search the Manuals and Literature aream you will find it. http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/i...in003_-en-p.pdf