Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chuli

GE intellution iFIX 4.0

10 posts in this topic

hi all... can anybody tell me how to find a dynamo set or a wizard to configurate a pushbutton with an action momentary?, a mean, active only when i press that button......it is necesary to make an script in VB? thanks chuli

Hi Chuli I need the same answer. I need to open and close a valve with momentary contacts. Did you get it sorted out? Thanks unni

Check this out, some information about what you are looking for..... http://www.AutomationMedia.com/AutomationQ...ution.asp?ID=18

You can find this and more at the GE Fanuc Global Care Web site. This is what you are asking for. MomentaryPB.zip There are many more here: http://globalcare.gefanuc.com/default.asp

Thanks guys. RussB! I am not able to download the .zip file? No files to extract! Corrupted? Unni

Try to open it from the post, it works for me.

Thanks RussB! I downloaded the zip file from GE Fanuc Global Care site. Will reply after trying it. unni

hi guys... i too want to do same thing...but for more downloads from gefanuc site, should I need SSO ID?With out that, is it not possible??pls help me out... thnx arun

Yes, you need your GE SSO, it's free and quick and easy to get, GE just wants to know who is there.

Thnx RussB...I got that... Edited by aru